Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter from any concrete object to yourself(5)

Dear Dave Oreste,

Well its about time you paid attention to me. I am the bed in your room.I couldn't help but notice that you haven't been in here in a while. So I was just wondering, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
I am a huge queen size bed and you won't even look at me anymore, because you have been sleeping on that twin mattress in the basement haven't you. Oh are you surprised that I figured it out.

Yeah I bet your surprised now, you cheater. How dare you sleep on another mattress. I thought we had something special between us. What about all the memories we shared together, didn't they mean anything to you. Remember when you were sick I stuck by your side and gave you nothing both comfort? But you don't care about me, you just want to sleep on any old bed. You'll just say,"Who cares about my bed, I just want to sleep. It 's just a bed it doesn't have any feelings." Well this bed does.

You know what I can do so much better than you. If I stay with you I'll just end up going to the city dump. That's why I am leaving you for your brother.

Goodbye and so long,
Sean's bed

No comments: