Sunday, October 26, 2008

From your parents to you (4)

Dear Dave,

Hi there my little baby. I am so proud of you getting into Trinity Catholic High School, but it's not as nice as the schools I wanted you to go to. I mean what was wrong with BC High School. It has a really good curriculum and all the teachers their seem really nice and friendly, but it is your decision. And if you are happy at Trinity then I am happy too.

And you even got a scholarship to Trinity which makes things so much easier for me. It's only a one thousand dollar scholarship. I am just saying that Daryl's mom told me that he got a full scholarship to Trinity. Why couldn't you get a full scholarship. You went to school to didn't you. Just next time can you try to work a little harder so I don't have to spend so much money on your education, I want to go on a vacation in May.

Remember booboo, I am just teasing you a little to make you work harder. I know you are smart enough, now you just have to apply yourself. So you can get into a good college and become a great and wealthy doctor just like we always wanted.

p.s. You can't come with me to Europe, in May, so watch after Sean okay.

Love,
Mom

No comments: