Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bullied

Dear Journal,

It happened again today. I was bullied during recess and then came home with my underwear over my head. Everyone in class is always laughing at me while the school bullies are beating me up, espicially Phillip Georgino. He is the worst out of all of them. He is always taking my lunch money and beating me up everyday. It's just not fair. Why can't everyone just leave me alone?

Mom promised that when we moved everyone would love me and I'd make tons of friends. She was wrong. Whereever I go, everyone is always making fun of my thick glasses and my braces It's always the same: "Hey four-eyes where are you going the loser convention is the other way."
"Braceface my cans need some opening, now."
"Your just a waste of space or go back to wear you come from." Then I get beat up by Phillip and the rest of his gang around 11:00 then after school again.

My life is so horrible that I just can't stand it anymore. Why can't I have one friend to stand up for me. Why won't anybody help me! I can't go through this torture for one more day. I am ending it all tonight. I'm going where no one will ever bully me again a place where I can finally rest in peace.

Good-bye,
-Braceface

No comments: