Wednesday, October 22, 2008

From an animal to you (1)

Dear owner,
How has life been treating you, jerk. Hope it has been going good for you, because God knows my life sucks. Or should I say the life you took away from me, you murderer. When I saw you pressing your face against the store glass I knew you wanted to save me from that wreched hellhole, called PETCO.

I thought we were best friends because you would always play with me, but you were really just planning on how you would finish me off. OOH I bet you were thinking, "Let me just go over my cousins house for a week. I think I left enough food for Moccha. And if he starves to death maybe I can get my 40 bucks back." Yeah I did starve you freaking idiot. I swear to God you better sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life because I'm going to come back from beyond the grave and kill you. "Muahahahahaha"

Pissed off,
Moccha(LETTER 1)

No comments: