Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Forgiveness Letter

Dear Dave,

Hey there, its been quite some time since we spoke to each other. I have been trying to call, e-mail, and message you via facebook, or maybe you have just been so busy that you haven’t had the chance to get back to me. That’s why I am sending you this letter, because I know you will definitely receive, but whether you reply or not is up to you. I just have to get these feelings off my chest.

When we first met I knew there was a connection between us. And a few days later we were going out, I was so happy. Until that unfaithful night when we had that fight and you said, “I want to breakup”. And right then and there you broke my heart..

After the breakup, you said that we can still be friends and be a big part of each other’s lives. If that is true why haven’t you contacted me back, why have you only pushed me away. I need to know, Dave. I am not angry at you nor will I ever hate you. After all this anguish you have put me through I only have one thing to say to you, I forgive you. If you can forgive me I’m just a phone call away. If you can’t forgive me, then I will always remember you in my heart.

Sincerely,
Makeda

1 comment:

Lu Li said...

Makeda Stephenson is ur girlfriend??!!