Sunday, October 26, 2008

Letter from aborted baby to the mother (3)

Dear mama,

Hmm.. it feels so nice to finally call you that, even if it is this one and only time. This is little sally or little Suzie or whatever name you were going to give me, because I was going to be your little girl. I know it must have been hard to have this abortion. Maybe I was an accident and you did not have the money to take care of me. maybe I was some "bastard" child and you did not know my daddy, you were probably scared, alone, and you felt like know one understand how you felt. I get that it was unbearable.

I know it was hard for you and abortion must have sen like the only option for you nut you took away my life before it even started. You took away all the future memories we could have had together like baking cookies together, braiding each other's hair, or teaching me how to get a cute boy to notice me. Now all of that will never happen.

Mommy just know that I don't hate you. I just wish we could have had a life together with or without a daddy. If you ever have another kid just do me a favor love your child. Love your child the way you should have loved me.

From,
no one

No comments: